JB’s Sports Coaching provides progressive P.E lessons across all areas of the National Curriculum. We plan and deliver our sessions to improve the overall ability levels and physical literacy of your children. In order to monitor the progression throughout the academic year, we assess the children every term through our P.E specific assessment format.
- Improve pupils’ fitness by keeping them physically active, engaging them in regular, high intensity vigorous activity for sustained periods of time – Ofsted recommendations
- Supports schools to provide weekly opportunities to participate and compete in school sport and enable the most able to attain high standards of performance – Ofsted recommendation
- To raise their (pupil) expectations of what more able pupils are capable of achieving and provide them with challenging, competitive activities that lead to high standards of performance – Ofsted recommendation
- Increase in participation rates in such activities as games, dance, gymnastics, swimming and athletics – Ofsted evaluation criteria
- How much more inclusive the physical education curriculum has become – Ofsted evaluation criteria
- The greater awareness amongst pupils about the dangers of obesity, smoking and other such activities that undermine pupils’ health – Ofsted evaluation Criteria
"We have been working with JBs Sports Coaching for over 3 years . The services JBs provide is exceptional.
In our school they lead PE sessions across KS2 and KS1.
The quality of provision is outstanding, detailed lesson plans and assessments support excellent coaching skills.
Their continuing focus on developing pupils’ awareness of good sportsmanship and teamwork supports the children across all areas of their learning and play."
Mrs Liley Headteacher Holy Trinity Primary School